lørdag, februar 10, 2007

Julefrokost "til tiden"

 
Faldt lige over nogle gamle billeder fra i fjor - nærmere betegnet sidste år omkring juletid. Der var julefrokost @ casa del Johnson. Okay, I think I'll go on in english now - so that the one or two people who accidentally stumble upon this blog might have a chance to understand it.
Yes, so it's around christmass time and my old neighbour Jon and his family are hosting this christmass-lunch for friends and family (I don't know the proper english word for it, so you'll just have to live with christmass-lunch). It was really nice to see everyone again, except Anders' (Jons dad's) must have been chemical-warfare leftover cheese, THE OLD RAVEN (Gammel Ravn). Never have I tasted something that strong AND nasty at the same time! Let me draw you a picture here: After eating a piece of bread with salad, butter, pepper and THE OLD RAVEN I had to, no wait at first I thought "this is the end", then I turned to the table giving it a desperate look for things to flush this evil down, coke? No way, not enough power. Beer? Sure would help, but even the strongest beers couldn't match this foul taste (and smell) - at last I found my salvation SCHNAAPS. It's the first, and probably only time I'm ever going to flush something down with schnaps. So to sum up, always bring a bottle of the strongest liquids when attending a christmass-lunch - you never know what you're gonna get.. Ever heard that one before?? hehe

Ingen kommentarer: